[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Of course you couldn't possibly be an old cynic Albert, your a Carer for heavens sakes. I know there not your jokes. I too would have gone for the heart that hadn't been 'used'. :D :) :lol: Fancy a Community Care concern being so cynical eh? Very true though in many cases. WTKOOA ?? Hmmmm? AHH! ''We...
Albert this is why I called you an old cynic mate. (No offence meant.)

''The man says, “I already know enough.
We all know that social workers are bleeding hearts and the attorney’s probably never used his.
So I’ll take the attorney’s!”
Ha Ha yes Mrs A the thought had crossed my mind. :roll: :blush: :dry: :sick:

F O N Y.........''Fairytale of New York'' !

''R A T C T'' ............1960 a clue, what a decent chap I am........... :?
Oooo Albert what a cynic you are sir. :D :D :silly:

''I saw Mummy kissing Santa Clause''.
M C E........................Get it anyone?
Theres a snog under the mistletoe for the winner! :woohoo: :woohoo: :kiss: :oops: :blush: :P (No toungs!)
;)
I know it goes off in the bottle as I bought some for our granddaughter one Christmas as she liked it. It was made into snowballs.
Jill was having some when the dog bit her and that was the last it was drunk!
I opened it two years later and boy did it stink!! :sick:
Oh thanks nhshater, so eggnog is Advoccat then without the achohol then. Never knew that?
Our is being delivered fresh from Ducky Delish a private meals on wheels company that delivers freshly cooked food straight to your door. Tastes like home cooked too!
Advocaat thats it BB awful stuff, but what the heck is ''EGGNOG'' when its at home?
Mary I'm not a cider drinker unfortunately,but I'll give a good go with your help! :woohoo: Do I need to bring more food like a turkey for BB to slam in her huge oven? Maybe some eggnog whatever that is? Anyone know? The Yanks are forever banging on about it on the Christmas films. Sounds awful to m...
nhshater, Wychwood sounds darn good to me! I love the Hob Goblin dark ale and all the others they do. A drop of Courage Best is good as is our local brewer Teign Brewery. Reel Ale, Old Moggy and Spring Tide. I'll bring them along for you to sample. Jill's bought me a bottle of Mount Gay Rum which I'...
Albert seems like a naughty boy after my own heart, rhymes with F*** and boy do they make I laugh. Never growed up see. Tribute sounds good to me eeeerm? Cant remember who wants to drink it with me now, been on the rum me luvvers. :o So tired so off to beddy byes night campers.....................zz...