[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Albert seems like a naughty boy after my own heart, rhymes with F*** and boy do they make I laugh. Never growed up see. Tribute sounds good to me eeeerm? Cant remember who wants to drink it with me now, been on the rum me luvvers. :o So tired so off to beddy byes night campers.....................zz...
Cor where's this ere virtual mistletoe then me luvvers? I'm in need of a virtual Christmas snog! :shock: :o :woohoo:
Right I'll be there with only bought goodies I'm afraid. (did you know I hate cooking?) Mini choc rolls, choc marshmallows, Penguin bicuits, Fruit and nut biccys ect ect..... Oh and a bottle of Lambs Navy Rum and a few real ales if thats alright? I'll check out the work on your fireplace whilst I'm ...
Oh dear I haven't a flippin' clue what you lot are on about?
Snow scene card 007.JPG
This is my favorite watercolour card that I painted some years ago now.
He's lovely Sue, just the ticket! :)
Its logged straight into 'Members Corner' the last two days no probs.
BAH! Cant get into Members Corner again damn it!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
OK Sue message received loud and clear! :D x
I've updated my password, logged out and back on again and STILL I cant get into Members Corner?
Time 12:21 pm Wed Aug 17.