[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I'd like to see Freddie Star again please. I used to nearly pass out with laughing at him. Thanks for the kind comments on my watercolour. Shame CUK didn't take up my offer as it would have cost to much for them to reproduce it turned out. Right, form an orderly queue for the art class please. Sorry...
Snow scene card 008.JPG
This is my favorite Snow Scene picture I painted as a Christmas card for CUK.
Sorry BB its been very remiss of me not coming out of the engine shed for three days playing puffing billys. Love the smell of the coal burning and the steam hissing. Damn shame about your greenhouse though, I reckon you'll need a new one by now! :blush: :cry: I can help teach art with watercolours,...
I was just about to put that BB and you've beat me to it!

T H A T I............. Its a carol.

I have some cracker jokes from yesterday but their down stairs, so laters...........
:shock: Oh no I missed that BB!! I was so involved with steering and whistling I didn't look in there! :cry:
I did loose control a bit BB and damaged your green house a tad. Not easy to steer are they? :shock:
I hope the neighbours didn't mind me keep blowing its virtual whistle! :woohoo: :woohoo:
M A W ? Thats got me guessing? Clue please. Carol or song? ;) Yes BB looked stunning in her sequined ballgown. So regal with that Traction Engine brooch pinned to her bosum. I couldn't take my eyes off it!! :blush: The way she did the Stomp to the Temperance Seven's Passadena! I'm suffering from tha...
Ok so here we go Albert.

''Whats black and white and red all over''?.........................A book. Dooooohhhhh! Gad thats terrible. :roll:
even worse..............
and...''When is a door not a door? When its ajar"!
Being as no one guessed my Christmas song........L I S L I S L I S .......ITS.........Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.....so there! :P 'Can-apes' as I used to call them :roll: Not even sure what they are but I'll give em a go me luvvers. Just looked for the Christmas pudding I bought on Friday...