[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Rob, I've been there. The council treated me as if I'd made myself homeless on purpose. I simply couldn't go to work and look after my wife who had dementia. I had been a carer for 30yrs on and off without realizing it. I was a self employed Painter & Decorator and loved my job, but Jill had to c...
<t>Hi Gem, & JohnRJ,<br/> what a wonderful prayer! Suzieq is right, it should be known as "The Carer's Prayer".<br/> Great news johnRj, Very glad to hear that Pat is home with you once more. Since being a carer to my wife Jill for the last two years, I to have had time to think back over my life...
http://www.postimage.org/aVeWn8i.jpg Hello everyone, I'm a reluctantly retired Painter & Decorator. I had a thriving business until my wife Jill (44yrs married today!) was diagnosed with Vascular Dementia in April 2006. I have looked after her 24-7 ever since. Except for a much needed break when we...