[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Thanks for the tip Alex, but I quite like it as it is. I'll check it out and see.<br/> Jill and I went to Blackpool to see the lights a few years ago. It was the worst holiday we ever had!!! We sat stationary in our coach for two hours and only saw a few hundred yards of the lights before we all ...
Glad you had a good break Marie! I have been quite envious of your avatar. Thats you, rosemary, Alex etc. so I enlisted the help of Alex and he fixed me up with the England Rugby Rose. Me being a Rugby fan its just the job. He's a good lad isn't he, and him being a footie fan and all! http://www.car...
Your presciptions are costing you £1 per day if I've worked it out correctly. At least the minister is correct as far as recommending you get a season ticket. I used to do that for years as my wife needed so much medication. The rest of his reply is nothing short of sheer incompetance! Cant these...
<t>I bought Jill's wheelchair from Makro two years ago.(You need to be in business to get an a/c there though, unless you know someone?) it cost me £99. The only other one we could get was a non folding type from our GP. It weighed a ton! I also bought our own commode from a local shop that sold ...
Strewth George, I had to double my DD fro £50mth to £100 (Gas/Elec) in the spring otherwise I'd have owed em a packet later on!
Pete
Hello Matt I also found you when I was at the end of my teather so to speak. I just put in "Carers" and up you came. That was back in April, It's taken me until now to get involved. Now you cant shut me up! I did have trouble joining as your site didn't like my email address. Christine Swarbeck? is ...
<t>Hi No1Mum,<br/> just a thought. My wife had to have her Gall Bladder out a month ago. She went down to 7.5 stone. The hospital put her on high protein drinks called "Ensure Plus" You can get them in all kinds of different flavours. Also as a milkshake or a Juice called "Ensure Plus Juse" My Jill ...
<t>Auh! come on Little George, you can do better than that? A Geordie wi nowt tu say? My Dad was a Geordie and we couldn't shut him up reminising!! He loved his football and I didn't. He was always banging on about not having a real ball like he had bought me(leather) His was only a ball of newspape...
<t>Crikey Laisydaisy! you've reminded me of our outdoor swimming pool. It was in the most unlikely place, just up the road from us in a cul-de-sac off the main road. (It's all posh bungalows now) Terrible shame when they closed it in the mid seventy's. It was called Kenpass Swimming Pool. It was clo...
Oh dear I'm not very good at all this. I find it very difficult. I have just checked up on what we recieve IE: Jill gets the State Pension plus Attendance allowance including the higher rate. I get the State Pension plus a bit of Pension Credit and wait for it....Underlying Entitlement to Carer's Al...