[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I was just about to put that BB and you've beat me to it!

T H A T I............. Its a carol.

I have some cracker jokes from yesterday but their down stairs, so laters...........
:shock: Oh no I missed that BB!! I was so involved with steering and whistling I didn't look in there! :cry:
I did loose control a bit BB and damaged your green house a tad. Not easy to steer are they? :shock:
I hope the neighbours didn't mind me keep blowing its virtual whistle! :woohoo: :woohoo:
M A W ? Thats got me guessing? Clue please. Carol or song? ;) Yes BB looked stunning in her sequined ballgown. So regal with that Traction Engine brooch pinned to her bosum. I couldn't take my eyes off it!! :blush: The way she did the Stomp to the Temperance Seven's Passadena! I'm suffering from tha...
Ok so here we go Albert.

''Whats black and white and red all over''?.........................A book. Dooooohhhhh! Gad thats terrible. :roll:
even worse..............
and...''When is a door not a door? When its ajar"!
Being as no one guessed my Christmas song........L I S L I S L I S .......ITS.........Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.....so there! :P 'Can-apes' as I used to call them :roll: Not even sure what they are but I'll give em a go me luvvers. Just looked for the Christmas pudding I bought on Friday...
Cor us'll be on the steam engine BB learning how to drive un, I tell 'ee! Us's got my clean white shirt on and best trousers with my dancin' shoes all poshed up ready to do the light fandango later. Tis a bit late for us this 2:00pm dinner, but then who cares, us'll all have a gurt time chompin' on ...
CHRISTMAS DAY HAS ARRIVED FOLKS! Merry Christmas to you all !!! :D :woohoo: :woohoo:
Ooooo I love the Jive BB, so I'll do that with you. Crikey Albert, gold and silver medals eh? Top man! As I said we did win ''Warner Gold'' for our quick step and waltz on a Warner just for adults holiday back along, but nothing as prestigious as your trophies Albert. How about us all Rocking around...