[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>To Imelda Redmond: <br/> <br/> Your response to the National Strategy for Carers has left my blood boiling! <br/> <br/> Commenting on the Strategy, Imelda Redmond, Chief Executive of Carers UK, said: <br/> <br/> “This is an important step forward for carers, backed up with over £255 mill...
Thank you Charles. I thought that was the case but when I read that on their site, I thought I'd woken up on another planet!

Kia
<t>Hi Daisy.<br/> Sorry to hear about the problems you're having. Services are poor or non-existant in so many areas & the lack of them causes such great suffering. So many places are being closed down it makes a mockery of the "Every Child Matters" cause.<br/> <br/> The NAS should be spelt NAF ...
Re: Carers Allowance at pension age. These paragraphs are taken from: http://www.publications.parliament.uk/p ... cm1502.htm abolishing the age limit which precluded carers aged 65 and over from claiming Carer's Allowance. This change has given older carers access to Carer's Allowance and the additi...
I'm willing to protest in London as well as petition Downing St.

Kia
Signed.
<t>Thank goodness there's a petition against funding more of this BS.<br/> <br/> When the medical profession truly accept that Mind AND Body are linked & properly integrate medicine with effective complementary therapies, healthcare will become the partnership that it needs to be & patients ...
Just signed it. Thanks Rosemary.
I got one too Matt. I'm used to getting them via email but via PM was a first!

It's gone from my inbox now so am assuming you're the magician who made it disappear. If so, thanks & abracadabra!
Count me in