[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Many thanks Kev4 I will look into it even more<br/> <br/> I have read briefly about dogs for MS sufferers. I believe it started in America and has been a success so more MS sufferers are using them. Unfortunately I think there are very few in the UK at present. They help them with standing and si...
<t>Hi All<br/> <br/> Ive been looking into the world of animal helpers (dogs). Ive read that the MS society can get/train dogs for MS sufferers that can help with balance, odd jobs and a hell of a lot more, but not sure if they are over here yet or just in America (the MS dogs). <br/> <br/> Was just...
<t>10 million of our money going to a funeral!!!! Obviously thats why the government have been cutting everything as they knew it was coming (maybe thats harsh but...)<br/> <br/> Greatest PM ever.... NO!! Churchill got us through war with the hell of all those brave men and women like my Grandads. N...
Sorry, dense nananana here. Where's Area 51? What is it? In Nevada, America. Its a top secret part of Edwards Air Force base which experiments on new technology and air craft etc... so people say, as its top secret. Also full of conspiracy theories as this is where they take all the UFO's and conta...
Blair Witch Project?

Just been back in time to help a friend out but found out my dad had died helping to save the world?
<t>WOW.... What a team we could be.<br/> <br/> Anne its up to you what you wear after all you'll have the powers to control something so it should be good all the way! Im not really a fan of Lycra anyway so I wouldnt be seen in that, but then if someone saw me in something dodgy... REWIND!!<br/> <br...
<t>Now tell me if I am being greedy but I was thinking if I could stop time I would hopefully like to be able to control it so....<br/> <br/> Time travel would be able to happen. Just stop the clock and rewind it <br/> <br/> and<br/> <br/> You could visit anything you wanted to (Area 51) by stopping...
<t>So if you could have any super power for the rest of your life what would it be and why?<br/> <br/> Ive always had 2 at the top of my list and thats a toss up between flying and to be able to stop time. For a while now mine would have to be...<br/> <br/> THE ABILITY TO STOP TIME.<br/> <br/> My re...
Just saw the topic from Myrtle so heres a follow up

Just say....

Whale
Oiled
Beef
Hooked

Quickly and you might as well be living in Ireland

Or try

Beer Can

Without sounding like a Jamaican saying Bacon!!
I thought of a Komodo Dragon in Nicaragua eating an Acai berry....

Is what I wanted to say that I was thinking of. Unfortunately it was...

Denmark, Kangaroo and a damn Orange. How boring am I?