[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Just listening to the news and cant believe that a young girl (14) has taken her own life because of online bullies.<br/> <br/> They told her to 'go kill herself' and 'shut up and die' and loads of other crap!! Really hope that these COWARDS gets whats coming to them and feel like S*** at what ha...
Looks like it will be the Ipad mini then, thats the smallest and most recently launched. You can certainly get in car chargers even docking stations which will act as a charger and a speaker system. Theres many gadgets out there that can be used. You could even have your home wired up to run everyth...
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Never-Go-Back-J ... 0593065743

There's the amazon link for it Aussie. 29 Aug.
Cheers no1. But the link I saw was a bit about the book and a sneak paragraph, still for the life of me cant remember... Never mind
<t>it also depends if you want to get 3G. This will enable you to download things anywhere you are (obviously if you can get a signal, just like a mobile phone) and if any games/apps need a connection. Otherwise you could just have a standard tablet and use a wifi conection.<br/> <br/> I currently h...
Ouch thats not good. Its frustrating when its less important things but to wait for important results its a bit of a disgrace.
New Lee Child, Jack Reacher Thriller will be out very soon (only problem is... I cant remember where I saw the link) but anything from LC involving Jack Reacher is a good read
<t>Think or ask the tech guys wherever your going to buy it from as depending on what you are going to use it for you may not be able to get an app for certain things.<br/> <br/> IOS which is Apple have many apps for may different things. Android also have many but are catching up to Apple's IOS to ...
<t>Ive been having a few nights trouble sleeping with the heat. I have though started placing a fan in the bedroom half and hour - an hour before I go to bed. The window is open all day quite wide with the curtains closed and it seems that it does the trick. The weather is slightly cooler in the eve...
Certainly getting some more info on new books to read. I am actually like you Penny, in that I read in phases. Usually in the new year when I have had a few books for Christmas and then maybe later on some time. But its definitly Lee Child all the way for me. Like others having read all of his books...
<t>No1 - theres too many bikes that I would love to own especially a triumph rocket III. I would be skint!! (slightly off topic there but here goes). I love Reacher and the stories, thinking of starting them again.<br/> <br/> For all those out there and Eun. What are the E-readers like? I always thi...