[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Ive got my Grandads WW2 encyclopaedia's which he bought some years after the war in the loft. Going to eventually look through when I find the time as theres about 20 of them and each one about 2/3 inches thick. Loads of information and pictures (some that I didnt even know about). Certainly goin...
The thread is about books................Nana loves her WW1 books.[/quote]

Thought this thread was going off track abit Image Image
<t>Love this. Make it quite regularly, very simple and has a lovely bitter-sweet taste. A tart that quenches your thirst... Mmmmmmm<br/> <br/> Tarte Au Citron <br/> <br/> 27cm Flan Tin<br/> <br/> Pastry: (I do tend to cheat and buy it in, especially if time is short)<br/> 120g diced Unsalted Butter<...
<t>Think everyone needs a hobby of some sort to get our minds away from certain issues and to hopefully get back on the right track. We may have to stop certain things but new doors always open up to other things.<br/> <br/> Most things people class as hobbies many people do everyday or dont even th...
<t>If people watched the Alan Titchmarsh show yesterday they were talking about this. The TPS cannot do anything for overseas callers only UK based ones (Shame). A guy made £400 last year as he bought a 08 number and uses that when filling out forms etc. This way he keeps the cold callers talking fo...
Aussie, got my ner Reacher book this morning............thought OH had pre ordered on Amazon for me, but he hadn't. http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_sad.gif So ordered yesterday afternoon, super saver free delivery option and it arrived today, me happy bunny now. http://www.carersuk.org/images/i...
You can sign up with the Telephone Preference Service. This will stop the calls for a certain amount of time (usually around 12 months) Unfortunately it is only regulated for the UK, although the international calls will slow down for a while they will start up again afterwards. If you tell the call...
<t>Bowling - My runner beans arent good (first seeds never germinated and the second were put in too late, so may not get any... Broad beans werent good either, got chocolate spot on them in the end and all died off. But my green beans... WOW theres loads of them. The freezer is full of them and the...
Unfortunately there are people like that out there. There are also ones that actually do take the p**s out of the system. I for one know someone like that. Claims every benefit under the sun, motability car and loads of other s**t. He has had a double hip replacement about 10 years ago. (Before peop...
Now is the time to get out to supermarkets and their small 'metro' shops as the students will be back very soon and will be looking for part-time/casual workers and those students will be looking for jobs as well.