[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks Bowlingbun, she is really stressing me out...two more phone calls and long message. I am not my mum keeper daughter or not. I have done my stint and moved away as I needed a new life. You are right if social services want the house deep cleaned the they should sort it out. Yes she gets attend...
Thanks for advice..the social worker is hounding me. Calling and emailing to ask if I have sorted this out..she only emailed me the details of who I need to contact late this morning and I have not had the time to really look into this. She wants me to call her which I will do when I have some time ...
Hello, I am looking for advice please...my very elderly mum lives at home, she has dementia and is double incontinent. Lately she has been taking off her pads and weeing /pooing on the floor not everyday but very often. The community matron has visited her and she complained to the care agency about...
Thank you Bowlingbun...I hope it was helpful information.
If your mum is the sole beneficiary of the will ask her to do a deed of variation to the will leaving the property directly to you. You may need a solicitor to do this. This negates the need to live for 7 years to remove it from her estate for inheritance tax purposes. If the estate is over the 325k...
Dear Fluffy, I have been in a very similar situation to you, I am an only child and my dad died just over five years ago. Since then my currently 96 year mum has been in complete decline. She went from running the house and looking after my dad to sitting in her armchair doing nothing. I took on car...
Thanks for your advice Karma...the care company have been so very good in getting a carer mum knows each time.They have also been in touch with her GP re the problem and are hoping to get mental health services involved. To be honest with you I have run out of fight at the moment after struggling wi...
Thank you Bowlingbun for your advice, I hadn’t heard of EMI homes. My mum was only discharged from hospital last Friday. She is ok with her regular carers but the evening carer that is being sent now she just won’t tolerate although I can get my mum to cooperate sometimes if I speak to her on the ph...
My 96 year old mum can’t cope with carers she doesn’t remember and becomes very aggressive. She has recently been in hospital with a chest infection and also diagnosed with delusional hyperactivity which no help was given for. I live many miles away and can’t cope with this now, has been too many ye...
Thanks for the advice Sunny...she is self funding at the moment and hasn’t got a social worker but maybe I should be in touch with social services anyway.