[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Pennie.. I am not surprised really. My mum has no idea what she has eaten 30 seconds after she has finished her meal...really sad but at least she doesn’t complain and it’s a solution as I live so far away
I have Appetto deliver my mum two meals a day...two course hot lunch which they can choose on a weekly/ monthly basis ( I can’t remember which as mums just keeps repeating over what ever the time period is ). The ladies who deliver are lovely and check she is ok also. At the same time she has a tea ...
Yes you are completely right and I will mention in my email to her about her concern!
Bowlingbun she is already at home but her dementia has become worse recently so I do still think she should have an O.T. assessment
I have also read that she should have an O.T. assessment which she hasn’t had at least then they can decide which equipment she needs. AS I DONT KNOW. Thank you for sharing your experience Bowlinbun.xx
Thank you for your help I was wondering how a new mattress would stay clean even with a mattress on it! I will be taking your advice !
Social worker still hounding me...mainly by email now. She wants my mum to have a new mattress as it it is cleaned like the rest of the house is being deep cleaned, then it won’t be dry by the time my mum goes to bed! There is no other bed in the house. She is expecting me to get a new mattress deli...
Thanks to everyone else you have helped me with links etc. It’s good to know you are out there.
The consent form for for her details to be shared, it was from Hillingdon council...it looks like she is now getting on and sorting out what my mum needs. Thank you for your help Blowingbun 😀
Have already had two emails from social worker, still wants to call me. I have emailed her asking for proper needs assessment. Financial assessment and CHC assessment. Have told her I won’t make decisions as to the care my mum needs, I don’t have a health and welfare LPA nor do I feel qualified to d...