[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>WHO?<br/> Who’s going to care for the carers?<br/> Who’s going to hold their hand?<br/> There is no lovely fairy,<br/> To wave a magic wand,<br/> When stress and tiredness takes its toll<br/> And heads begin to roll.<br/> When limbs are tired and weary,<br/> We dig a deeper hole.<br...
<t>Work Focused Interview<br/> <br/> I received a letter from the DPW this morning to attend a Work Focused Interview. The work interview is a meeting with your personal adviser to help you consider going into paid work at once or training for work, or looking for work in the future. Has anyone atte...
Trek1071a Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Got the same PM as well like the one i had a few weeks ago looks like the same person as well.

Take Care All

Adam
Hi Legal Eagle

Welcome to the club Image

adam
Hi George

Yes it is about time we protest and iam in favour of protest at number 10 and I could do with a day out in london Image I know my caree would come as well and give her support
“6-7 million strong the general public see many carers as just another group on benefitsâ€Â
<t>I would hold my breathe for any help my this govement as iam 24/7 carer Like most carer I too try to hold down a fulltime job when I could but it impossible to do both so in end I had to pack it up. So with nearly 20 years as a carer trying to make ends meet year on year is getting impossible and...
I have sign your petition and welcome to the forum

Adam