[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks for that very good advice Mrs Average. I am going to return the corrected version to the Locality Team Manager and ask for a corrected version to be sent to me. Personally I don't understand why all that private information is needed as my husband's Carer. When my husband recently had a new f...
Unsurprisingly she's not on it. Her boss is!! As I said, I doubt very much she would pass the 11 plus. She can't spell, can't write correct grammar, can't record correctly any facts she's been given! grrrrrr! She's a very nice person but useless at her job in my opinion. Here's something funny, when...
Thanks Chris.
The incorrect assessments don't bother us too much as they are so laughable. I'm just amazed that some standards of literacy etc are not required.
Our Social Services Locality Team sent one of their Social Workers to do these Assessments.. One for my husband and one for me. I am totally amazed at the poor standard of literacy and the number of totally inaccurate statements made. :ohmy: Clearly the person did not listen to what was being said w...
Is there a facility for Has to speak to you privately? He may not want to put some of the more private details on a public Forum. Obviously Has is young so will have a 'smart phone' on which he can record. Not everyone uses a smart phone. The general assumption these days is that everyone uses a sma...
I'm so sorry Ayjay. Regarding the MS Nurse, the words 'pillar to post' spring to mind' Would it be worth trying to find out who is your County Councillor for Adult Social Care. Send them a polite 'let rip' about the treatment ( or lack of it) your wife and yourself are receiving? It worked for us wh...
It's seems to me to be like the age old adage 'God helps those who help themselves' My husband had a monthly bill for his 4.5 hours a week care. It had gone up by 11.5 % without ANY consultation. I emailed the County Councillor for Adult Social Care in our area. A polite but quite strongly worded ex...
Once you've persevered ( and been locked out a few times!) it becomes easier to navigate. It's like everything else 'trial and error' but it is a really good Forum for caring, sharing, empathising and laughing.
[urlhttps://www.scas.nhs.uk/our-services/non-emergency-patient-transport-service/][/url] Ayjay, Have you heard of NEPT ( Non Emergency Patient Transport) Your wife would be entitled to use it. The first time has to b e done through your surgery, after that you do it yourself. My husband has to use i...
I am so deeply sorry for all that you are experiencing. I'm full of admiration for the courageous way you carry on. Look on line to see whether there is a "Coalition For The Disabled" in your area. They may be able to offer advice and support. Also your Social Services Locality Team should quite def...