[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Thanks for sharing this with us, so true & I love the bit where she is carried over the threshold, this story should be read by everyone - we have recently been to a funeral in Yorkshire & our friend who was 80 passed having had such an amazing life she would have liked this too. <br/> <b...
<t>Now here is a very good topic.<br/> <br/> Well done for bringing this one up - does anyone find as a carer their confidence crumbles <br/> life slips by each day simply rolls into the next & the next etc??? I think it is all to easy to simply forget a social life all together because it is si...
<t>Huh Yes, <br/> <br/> I can imagine a contractor saying that , I really can - along similar similar lines to (when asked for the time) ''I can't tell you what day it is or what time it is - as I will be breaking the code of sensitive confidential information & it may cost me my job'' (said the...
Hi yuh, Lazy Day, '''your mum 85 wants a computer '' http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_rolleyes.gif As someone said the library does do a good range in free courses a friend of ours has done one & really enjoyed it - the government is making a big push just now for more silver surfers or so I am l...
Hello Fringe & Claire, You are both doing so well, as a carer who also experiences bouts of depression I think i can understand where you are coming from, Whatever you do don't give up & look after yourselves too, I think it is well known that this time of the year is probably the wost for people wh...
Hello JHR57, Yes you were absolutely right to expect proper care for your dad the agency nurses should be trained in moving & handling by law so make sure you put in a full complaint otherwise some other poor so on so will be put through the same nightmare necessarily Palls should provide the route ...
<t>God bless you Ann, <br/> <br/> I don't know you but do know exactly what you are talking about, it seems when we are at our lowest people take advantage of us etc. You sound like a very strong women Ann you will get through this and more besides. We have to don't we it is what it is all about Car...
What a brilliant topic, ''am I a carer'' http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_neutral.gif We are all carers aren't we especially us carers here sharing caring etc, the most important job in the world - there isn't nearly enough of it so well done you !!! http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_neutral.gi...
<t>Consultants, <br/> <br/> Yes, don't be frightened by that silly word ''consultants'' they are people just like us with good days & bad days - treat them as you would like to be treated though but don't take any nonsense either. The second opinion road is no bad thing, & yes can work. Ther...
<t>Good Luck, <br/> <br/> If all else fails, don't forget Open University would give you a full grant & probably a lot more too - you also can meet up with other students on study days be it at a college or place of higher education some miles away - but you do get a tutor a phone call away &...