[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>I think this subject is by far one of the more important ones for carers like myself & the unrecognized army of carers out there who do an amazing job every day all day every month every year every decade all the time. <br/> <br/> Yes, it's fair to say this will does has affected out health &...
<t>Owe bless as everyone has said big hugs & how true a hug has such power such comfort - but don't forget the Samaritans are great & the people often have been through the same situation as you or know a man that has take your time when talking it can make an enormous difference any time ni...
So sorry to hear of your wife's poor health & how exhausted you are - but regards the loneliness which today is epidemic I know we have all been there:but for me when loneliness or isolation which is pretty much the same noone to off - load to - to listen to us when we are at our wits end. I phone t...
Happy Christmas !!! Yes, ''as everyone else has said'' & I can only ''agree'' - ''don't dismiss the future'' you really cannot predict the future either, in all honesty noone can - but keep all options open & as many others have said before me, ''you can study & look after family members'' we all do...
Hi Amy, Bless yes, you are doing a grand job Amy, this must be a common theme for carers world wide I am sure - other countries cultures continents etc. http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_question.gif But that doesn't help you Amy, of course - but yes I love the mention of ''I am spiritual'' in you...
Yes, I did a brilliant course in sociology a few years ago & even received a book grant which was a nice surprise ; the course was a nice distraction from life at that time ; my wife even dabbled with a course. I found the help & support quite good but it is down to us you to get the essays assignme...
<t>Hello, I used to use a ''directory'' in our local library before it was turned into a local job centre - the ''directory'' had an ''up to date list of speakers & how to contact them'' who ''may or may not ask for expenses'' etc. The ''speakers'' we used ''ranged from such topics as fashion to...
<t>Hello, Bless yes you are not alone phoebe - far from it i should imagine. I use a potion called ''rescue remedy'' boots stock it & it always calms me down if things are getting too much as they often do for all of us. This comes in various shapes & sizes so should you come across this do ...
<t>Hello, how wonderful that you have found love at last - goes to show that it is never too late! I have no words of wisdom either & gave up giving out advice once I realized I had absolutely no idea what I was talking about, but it was refreshing to come to such a sane decision, be it rather l...
<t>Hello, So sorry to hear about your mum, & good luck tomorrow I have no idea what ''delirium'' is & have no experience of it but I am sure someone somewhere will have an answer. your mother sounds very poorly god bless her & you keep it all together & good luck with all things. You...