[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi yuh Lovecanbetough, bless your heart you are obviously going through it & you still manage to think of others - now that is the sign of a carer in my estimation - we always think of others. <br/> <br/> But well done for filling in the DLA forms for your mum - I can definitely relate to tha...
Sorry Jenny I obviously mean ''my nurse training & not yours'' god must get a secretary (joking) to edit my posts.
<t>Hello Jenny,Ummmm this topic really reminds me of your nurse training some years ago now - but not so long that I do remember the infamous topic ''duty of care'' it always created a great debate amongst us budding nurses, as you can well imagine. <br/> <br/> But for your topic I feel it is more a...
<t>I do think this ''caring role'' we us those of us who have found ourselves in or took it upon ourselves to undertake - we have taken on a hell of a responsibility & yes some times sometimes it is okay to walk away. <br/> <br/> But really in the meantime we never do walk away that person is al...
Sorry I must get this right ''REMEMBERING WHO YOU REALLY ARE'' a guided meditation by Caroline Cory on you tube . Yes must get that right - good luck.
Owe bless you - well done for getting that off your chest yes I think isolation is a real problem most people don't even recognize let alone know what to do about - I am lucky I can get out for a short walk sometimes while my wife sleeps pain free for a time hopefully. But I have recently found medi...
<t>Hello Jenny, Welcome to the forum & a very happy new year to you & your family from what I have read you do seem to have gotten things sorted out - & ''empowered'' the word is exactly right - of course always put your family husband first children etc. Your mum will be fine with help ...
<t>First of all a very happy Christmas I do love your title on this site she wolf dunn - I think i have read that correctly - I think you have raised a very interesting topic & as I spent many years working on a stroke unite in Kent am now in a slightly better position to see both sides of what ...
<t>Hello Elaine , Having read the post - also look after yourself - one way or the other it will be alright Elaine - I do find rescue remedy really good for panic attacks - spray & drops - volunteer work in a second hand shop can be a good experience most of them have a really good crowd - who u...
<t>Hello, Yes, as others have said you do need to visit your doctor I recall are entitled to a carers assessments I think it is called - but get help - your daughter looks to you for guidance & security she needs a healthy mum to be there for her & no doubt you need her support to work toget...