[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
ps yes swimming would be good..
Thank you all for such helpful replies. I have been thinking about them. I lost my previous reply, so trying again. I love the title 'Clapped out Carer Syndrome', which definitely has been me. I am trying to take your advice and thinking of more things that others could do instead of me. It is hard ...
You are being very supportive, and yes you sound as if you've been there. I am nearly 64 now, and for the first time my own health is beginning to fail. I have rheumatoid arthritis, which has started to affect a hip, and so I'm on pain killers etc. I have always been able to rely on my health until ...
Dear Bowling Bun Thank you! My partner has secondary progressive MS. He likes to do things himself, but after 20 years since diagnosis that’s very gradually getting less and less possible. Interestingly it is just since for the first time we have a few hours a week help for him at home, when Im at w...
I think I just need somewhere to let off steam, and write how I feel, but if you have felt similar or want to reply thats fine with me. I just feel I've kept going and going, on adrenalin for at least 3 years, my caring roles have been very important to me, they have given me so much. I could say I ...