[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I think the question that needs to be answered is.. Do you spend 35 hours a week caring for your mam? The post started with the complaint that your carers allowance had stopped. As a typical carer I spend over 100 hours a week with my Mum, the missing 68 is when she is sleeping sound and I get some...
I think the question that needs to be answered is.. Do you spend 35 hours a week caring for your mam? The post started with the complaint that your carers allowance had stopped. As a typical carer I spend over 100 hours a week with my Mum, the missing 68 is when she is sleeping sound and I get some...
Hi Victor, The problem with typing messages is that misunderstandings can occur - and we seem to misunderstanding each other. KR, Melly1 Sorry - it's a manky mess. So I will get my posts wrong in explaining. The bottom line is - I don't think the Psychosis team in question are really professional e...
Sorry Victor, I mistook your comment, She's just winging it - and trusting that the more qualified Care Manager will back her up. to mean this person would be better placed to assess the situation. Melly1 Why are am I at an adversarial position to them? I would have thought I'm the most informed pe...
Victor, contact the Care Manager direct, express your concerns re your Mum, be careful (at this stage) what you say about the Care coordinator. Who reviews her meds? Melly1 I have no relationship with the Care Manager. I produced a Lasting Power of Attorney for my mam's Health & Welfare at one of t...
Melly1 Hi, thanks for the reply. I've been in this state of stress since last year. I'm really tired of fighting for my mum. And she's not helping - since her Dementia has got her to tell me to "f*** off" on Whatsapp this morning. It's kinda cute and funny - but really I'm just sugarcoating a t*rd ...
I’ve been removed as a Carer for my mam. The funny thing is – I was lead to believe I would not be removed. I got suspicious once my Carers Allowance was stopped last week. So I rang the DWP on Monday; the agent waffled and assured me they will look into it; they could not tell me who removed me fro...
bowlingbun wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:42 am
Victor, has someone challenged your entitlement to Carers Allowance?
It was the Care Coordinator. She removed me - by being sly - giving me the impression I was still part of the care.
Victor, has someone challenged your entitlement to Carers Allowance? Seems that way. I did ring and told them I'm still caring for her. And the DWP agent seemed to have accepted my status - as still caring for mum. Perhaps it's the Care Coordinator or the team in charge. I refuse to chase my mam's ...
Theres a good summary here The35 hours is the second or third item down https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advice/financial-support/help-with-benefits/carers-allowance You look after that person for at least 35 hours a week The 35 hours can include: time spent physically helping the person time you ...