[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
funny enough we were never once asked about any savings do we have , any other income do we get / have . though that would never had been an issue because the answer for me was ZERO and the only other money mum was getting was state pension lol. the main issue appeared to have been caused by the fem...
i can remember when my dad was still alive , my mum asked the guy who came to the house "" exactly what is the AA for "" , his reply was ANYTHING that helps providing care for your husband , making things easier for you or him . she said so i can use that towards bills , electric gas , food , she wa...
some banks in scotland are also taking this bank holiday as a holiday as well , ours had a notice on the door that they are taking it . carers allowance is paid from the UK government , as the scot gov keep handing welfare back to the UK , they cant even keep to there word of an £8.50 a week increas...
mum and i changed from BT to sky , and the problem vanished instantly..... mum had been with BT since the day of the dinosaurs lol, but we then started getting crackling line , to the point the person on the other end could hear nothing . mum tried contacting BT call centre and was told "" rubbish ,...
not at all Mrs Average , at this stage i am open to any and all suggestions and ideas , as it seems the hospital is at a blank. the Diabetes tests i had previously came back all clear , so that was ticked of the list , along with MND more recently , Marfan syndrome was also ticked off the list... WE...
LOL tell me about it Jenny. local pools might be a good idea in theory ,, but alas once you include ALL the activities it soon becomes less of a pool and more of an events stage ... from what i can remember lane swimming is on set days , the rest of the time is taken up with kids disco's , diving da...
i cant afford a bike , we were looking the other day for a bike suitable for my height , and the brand new bikes were £800+ local and online bike companies . and companies like Halfords do not have bikes in a large enough frame size . second hand bikes are also a no no in the area , sadly i cant tra...
oops we were posting at the same time Jenny LOL ... I just seen the alcohol bit at the end while skim reading ,,,, thankfully alcohol is not an issue for me as i barely drink , once a year at most . and i gave up sugar / salt 11 years ago and stopped eating chocolate 15+ yrs ago and dont eat sweets ...
Tesco and Asda are extremely poor service for us. We previously used Asda and it got to the point we hardly EVER got what we actually ordered in the first place. other times ALL fresh items were on the turn , rotten, past there use by date. it got that bad i was on the phone to them every other orde...
LOL to the scottish spokesperson. When my GP surgery is closed we are instructed by an answer machine to contact the absolute waste of space , time , NHS 111 number. when or IF you get someone you are then greeted with 50 questions , complete with 3 life lines , 50 / 50 ,,, phone a friend ,, ask the...