[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
even worse when you come to smaller countries like Scotland . the effect is increased compared to size of population , i read something the other day that stated bed blocking now costs £500 million over the past 10 years , and thats despite a legal claim from the scottish government that they were g...
was at my sisters yesterday and she was some reason or an other bragging she just paid her tv license :roll: :roll: . thankfully ( well we dont know for how much longer ) mum gets the free license , but we watch less and less and less on BBC as its the same boring stuff and mum is getting bored with...
someone on the marine forum was talking about this only a few months ago . they thought it was amazing at first until they started having issues , then unable to contact a human when making a call to the help line , and then being told wrong info about the best and fastest service in the entire UK ....
Supposedly ,, going by their own rubbish on their own site , if you did not get a letter then you are not entitled to the supplement. and to have qualified you must have had a carers payment on the given decided date .. CAS was giving out this information that stated you MUST have been paid carers a...
having had ours for years now it has been the best thing to do , no more going outside in the rain to top up a pay as you go meter , no more having to trapes around the town for a shop that has a working machine to put a top up on . as it seems every other week the machines are down and not able to ...
ironically said equipment to scan cards illegally is extremely easy to purchase and 100% legal . the card clone machines are used to create backup cards for companies . and pressing cancel twice does nothing , infact the machine near me no button will work apart from beep but then informs you to ins...
my local GP stopped syringing ears over 9 yrs ago. the only people that can still get their ears syringed are those who use hearing aids . 2 months back , i had water trapped in my right ear causing pain , cracking sounds every time i ate , sneezed , swallowed or turned my head. called up to make an...
the bumph on their site states ,,, as long as you live in Scotland and you get a carers allowance payment on the qualifying date 16th April , you will get a payment of the carers premium . the person you care for does not have to live in Scotland. but if you did not get a carers allowance payment on...
i find it funny people get so excited over £8.50 a week .. i have had fools knocking on my door stating the scottish government as from this month are paying the ENTIRE carers allowance , and when i correct them that it is just a "" top up "" and that the UK government is in fact still paying carers...
actually scottish government only making a "" top up "" and NOT paying carers allowance fully. they are to pay £8.50 a week top up to roughly 75.000 carers costing 30 million a year . two payments a year of £221 total £442 a year . we are only to get one payment this year of £221 ONLY if you were pa...