[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>what a way to start a new week...<br/> Well for me it started last Friday , i got a letter informing me that my carers allowance has been stopped , due to several weeks of non care for my mum . i must return this slip with dates , days etc.<br/> <br/> I phoned the number provided on the letter , ...
<t>to be honest it is stress i can do without right now , as my dad is currently in hospital fighting for his life .<br/> He has COPD and was admitted to hospital at the start of the year due to a chest infection , we were then informed that the chances of him surviving are not in his favour at all ...
<t>none of it makes any sense to me.<br/> <br/> i was on the sick for almost a year due to extreme anxiety , severe stress and severe low self esteem. and was getting help for it all.<br/> When i was declared fit for work again i did everything i was supposed to have done , and did it by the book.<b...
<t>Sorry if this is the wrong place for this post.<br/> <br/> <br/> I have just had a strange call from a booking office calling on behalf of the job centre plus office.<br/> <br/> I am being demanded i attend a meeting at my local job centre plus office for a medical assessment.<br/> I explained to...