[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
got to use the right bait though rosemary Image
me! lurking would i do that! Image maybe i am like a fish Image
i use em for fishing Image
you never know it might be legend in couple of hundred years or so Image Image Image
but thats the point belle none of us would say that but most of us had no choice in the matter to be come a carer some of us dont have family who care enough noreen and i lost our friends because of her illness same with family like you i dont resent it and i dont see myself as a victim i give love ...
<t>thats the problem cheryl people who are lucky enough to go out to work either full time or part time do not have a clue about 24/7 caring and everyones situation is totaly different<br/> mine is noreen can not be left alone for starters its not safe for her being on her own she cannot change her ...
WOOF!! WOOF!!!! rolls over Image Image
PLEASE MISS!! I GOT A QUESTION! he says with hand up http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_lol.gif can you ask when the medicals for DLA comes will it be actual doctors that do it or white collar workers who dont know anything about disablement or illnessess. and will it be fair assessments and how mu...
thats a thought susieq might give that a try thanks i mean nytol! Image

Image Image Image