[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi Mandie,When I read your post I could have written it myself my husband is also 72 and I am 52 he also likes his bed all day claiming he would like to do more but can't because of age and arthritis I sometimes feel that he could do more if he really wanted to however you should get your husband...
I don't know if this is the right place for this post but I just wanted to say I hope you are all coping alright in this heat as although the sunshine is lovely and can lift your mood it can be draining when you have things to do that cannot be put off .
Best wishes Julie
I don't think it is selfish it seems very sensible to me you and your Dad need a break from a stressful situation and a fresh face will be good for your mum too enjoy.
Julie x
<t>thank you both my husband was six foot four although i think he has shrunk a bit with age and arthritis but he is still tall we have to take a trip to the garden centre soon so may try some out and then compare prices on the internet I just wondered if there was anything out there designed for pe...
<t>I know this sounds an odd question given how cold it is at the moment but on the off chance we might get a bit of sunshine this year does anyone know where i can get a strong fold up chair that is easy to get out of for my husband who has arthritis ? He has a riser recliner at home but I can't ge...
<t>I totally agree Malcolm in this country we have a very bad attitude to how we view the elderly which is odd when you think we all hope to get there some day .I believe a lot the problems in care home are down to cultural attitude not education and pay levels after all shop assistants and waitress...
Helen if she had a broken leg you would not feel a failure because she need hospital treatment and mental illness is no different thinking of you and your daughter at this difficult time hugs
julie
Reading how 18 year old Conner is caring for his mother you hear so many negative things about young people today it restores your faith in humanity and gives hope for the future also the other young carers on here
my dopey son informed us you could get a really good bet at ladbrokes 200/1 if the world ends
<t>Ellie and co it does sound as if something has gone astray somewhere along the way if no one is getting back to you I suggest next time you leave a message tell them there is no need to reply you have decided to get your MP to look into this for you,you will have a call back within minutes they h...