[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi Dawn,<br/> I can't offer you any advice on your daughter but I wanted to say please don't blame yourself you have not failed her she has an illness this is not your fault or hers anymore than if she had cancer or a broken leg you would not blame yourself for those and a mental illness is no di...
and I seem to have missed the party last night is there any chance the police will allow a repeat tonight
<t>oh holiest of holy priestesses I think I am in need of some holiness my daughters rabbit died today and I was asked to say a prayer at the funeral and apparently for what we are about to receive my the lord make us truly thankful was not suitable<br/> so I would be grateful oh holy one if you cou...
<t>I don't know the format of your meetings but is there no way you could accommodate this couple ie encourage them to come for the latter part when the less experienced speakers have done their bit so that they are not interrupted and a shorter session might suit the lady better also if you do writ...
<t>Has anyone else in the group actually said they want this letter written or is it just you Irene and I have to say the if the group really feels this way they don't sound very supportive to me I don't know what sort of speaking you are practicing that needs a completely silent audience and I doub...
Yes please x
Thank you this has made me smile I will be greedy and have 2 slices pleased shaken and not stirred and with a side order of fries x
I am not sure if I am on the right forum but whatever you are all on can I have some please pmsl.
<t>I have just seen this and I am speechless which is unusual for me it shows how little the government understands about what is involved in caring .The neighborhood watch groups are already standing in for the police now they want them to stand in for carers why not go the whole hog and let the ne...
ouch poor you but in the long run she will be the loser she will end up lonely and you will find someone more deserving of you ,he who laughs last laughs longest.
Julie