<t>My husband had a bad experience in a residential home and now won't go anywhere for respite. After nearly a year of him being home, he is constantly calling me and I really am unable to get on with anything and have started going into a depression because of this.<br/> <br/> I was trying to hang ...
I have Enduring Power of Attorney. Does this count?
I've just heard about this:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2009/ ... lays/print

Has this already been discussed? If so, I apologise.
<t>a lot of the care workers who see to my husband four times a day are now refusing to come in here. Luckily, my sister has come over to help out. If he doesn't get the care, he will have to be moved elsewhere.<br/> <br/> The DN has now taken swabs (which was stopped nationwide - but my case is now...
<t>I unfortunately have suspected swine flu. I'm not too concerned about me but am very much concerned about my caree (hubby). He is a very very sick man with advanced MS, stoma, catheter, grade four pressure ulcers, bed bound, the lot. <br/> <br/> I spoke to the locum tonight after speaking with th...
plus I did blot my copy book by threatening to beat the c**p out of the doc, but better me than my sons.
To watch while nobody did anything would drive many in that direction lachesis.
<t>Oh you poor thing. After reading a case like this something should be changed regarding Next of Kin. It's just an easy way out isn't it? Any problems given to "officialdom" by anyone other than Next of kin is easily dealt with by saying those words, "Sorry. You're not next of kin". You were his d...
You can use me if you like. Image
No carers 70+? I'm quite surprised.
Jim, I have no experience with this sort of behaviour. What I would probably do is, when she's not looking, throw the bleach away. And any other cleaning stuff that's going to make your house smell "silly" clean. If she wants to keep cleaning, water and a cloth will do. It'll keep her busy which app...