I think the discipline has been taken away from the parents. You got yobs years ago but nothing like there is today. Image
I would just like to thank everybody for their input. I think if I hadn't been so tired, I wouldn't have reacted the way I did, but I am sure adults can go through the night without a drink. If it was something more serious, then fair enough, I need to be woken up... but a drink? A drink? Nothing se...
<t>I did a car boot on Sunday and had 4 hours sleep because I've really got to get rid of the stuff in here.<br/> <br/> Last night I was absolutely shattered and couldn't wait to get to bed. I eventually got there at around midnight after making absolutely sure my caree was comfy and didn't need a t...
Are there really ten moderators on this forum? Or am I reading it wrong? Image
I, too, could have written that Parsifal.

To cut a long story short, the only time my husband talks to me now is when he wants something. If I start talking to him about anything he’ll answer “oh yeah…can you just…? Do you think you could….?â€Â
Hello Terry - and welcome! I also love photography and would cry if I couldn't do what I love! http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_biggrin.gif It must be doubly difficult for you. I'm sure that I'm resaying what others will say - do you get any outside help with Ann? Your daughter is very young for...
It makes complete sense Charles.

Hubby's very insecure which makes him think paranoid thoughts. I give him no reason for him to think this way but it's part of his illness that makes him like this.
Thanks Charles. We weren't arguing when this came about. Just the usual relationship we always have. I think it's his way of saying "You're trying to get rid of me", which I believe a lot of carers experience from their Carees when needing some sort of break.
<t>As much as you must really love your mum, you still have a life of your own to get on with. Especially with a ten-year-old and working as well. Explain to Social Services that Mum needs care workers to visit to help her. Also tell them you'll help as much as you can but you have to think of your ...