<t>It was really strange reading your post Lambchop. Because I am in the process of a major fight with our hospital regarding the care of the helpless. I am unable to go into much detail because of the severity of our case.<br/> <br/> The first time I complained about the care of my husband was thir...
Really sorry to hear of your loss Ace. Take care. xxx
I sent this email to the BNP: Dear Sir I am a carer for my severely disabled husband. Have been for 30 years. I currently receive £53 a week carers allowance. If a carer from an agency was to do the same job as me (look after my husband), they would earn £553 a week. That's £500 more. Absolutely ...
Has anyone tried pushing a wheelchair in this weather? If so, how are you getting on?
<t>Hubby is virtually quadriplegic and can do nothing for himself. He needs 24/7 care. He also has 3 grade four pressure ulcers which the district nurse dresses every other day. They need packing and covering. The days the district nurse doesn't come, the care workers (who come in four times daily) ...
<t>Diva, after reading your post, I am disgusted with the way these "people behind a desk" think they can speak to you.<br/> And to actually send you out away from your husband is sheer ignorance on their part.<br/> <br/> If I were you, I would contact your GP and tell him about the insults you rece...
They can claim £400 per month for food . I dont think £400 per month is unreasonable as long as it is receipted and there is a maximum set per meal. Half of the poor dears cant cook, and the rest either dont have the time or the facilities. Thats about £13 a day. If I'm in London I might w...
Look at the amount of signatures on this petition. Sign if you agree with the 35 odd thousand...

http://www.stopblair.eu/
Nobody's mentioned the fact that this country is becoming overloaded with people because we are just a small island and still they squeeze in. Not only immigrants illegal or legal but the Gurkhas and their families are squeezing in too. Will it never stop? Reminds me of an episode in Star Trek where...
Incapacity benefit. Carees get this. My one does anyway. Image

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8289798.stm