son is 10

will email carers uk tomorrow

thanks for the tip
in all honesty, my son isn't that bad he's in a good SEN school now, he is on medication that helps with mood swings and sleep and after a few years you know how to manage his behaviour the main reason i mentioned him is because my carers allowance is for him, not my wife and i wasnt sure if it made...
She found out he died a few years ago, her sister shared the obituary on facebook never thought of asking NSPCC as we thought that that was just for kids " How much do you both know, at this stage, about just how much 'recovery'/'healing' CAN be achievable for victims of childhood abuse? Not saying ...
Jenny lucas, As you might have guessed... Long Term isn't my real name... this is an account made so i can say what i want / need without being able to be traced back to me, The PTSD is due to her being raped by her step dad from a very young age for a very long age... she sought help and had a ment...
she always was prone to depression due to PTSD since i met her, but she used to have good days 95% of the time the loss of fitness has caused a massive spike in her depression the last time i told her i needed support is when she took all her tramadol with a letter saying you're better of without me...
i have been thinking about counselling, but how can i leave the house? i have a matter that is very high up my list that means i have to go to london (400 miles away (single distance)) and i would have to go again about 3 weeks later... when i asked about short term live in carers i was told that i ...
sorry, i realise i need to give a bit more info here so you lot can offer adequate help... not used to people helping me... Social services offered me a weekend respite from my son 2 years ago at a cost of £650 as i would still have to care for wife and daughter i declined that option She has tried ...
Thanks a lot Bowlingbun...

i'll try that
And I’ve just learned of a local carers group and have made initial contact via email.

The lovely Laura at Facebook messenger gave me the link for my local group
Sorry, he is on DLA (under 16) and in a SEN school (another one). The EHCP meeting don’t have the social there as they can’t offer support (their words).. I get carers allowance I was on about carers assessment as I was told that’s how I get respite. The social said that the assessment is a waste of...