[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
From a snowy local walk this morning - lovely with the sun and the snow Image
10. The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face - Johnny Cash / Bert Jansch, others....
Went a lovely snowy walk this morning, just through the local woods and up to Castle Hill above Huddersfield. It was so beautiful and peaceful up there. Image
Making a blueberry crumble yesterday. Having some with our morning coffee.
I think holidays are worth it, although I always feel I need another one to recover when I get back! http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif Mum is very keen on having a routine and knowing what is going to happen - a bit difficult to always achieve! If she wants to go away we always go to Sca...
Hello Dorothy
I am new to the forum too, I care for my mother who has schizophrenia. We do not really have any other family and it can be a scary place to be. Social Services can be a nightmare to deal with.
Best wishes to yourself and your daughter.
Thank you for all your kind replies Image
<t>Hello<br/> <br/> I have cared for my mother, who has schizophrenia, for nine years since my dad died. She suffers quite badly for delusions and so on. Sometimes it is hard to cope with. I don't want to sound 'sorry for myself' but it can be isolating.<br/> I am a bit nervous about doing this as I...