[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
emulsion
Hello Angel
Welcome to the forum Image
We all find it difficult to cope sometimes - I do anyway! There is plenty of support on this forum Image
Few ups and downs over the past few days. At the moment we are ok.
Glad you have had time to relax Image
Glad it was good, it went well for me too - mum had one of her good days Image
Who knows what she will be like tomorrow, so I am just grateful for today.
Merry Christmas Twilight. Hope today went well for you xx
What kind of sandals do frogs wear?
Open-toad..

Why didn't the skeleton go to the ball?
He had no Body to go with.
Hi Twilight Welcome to the forum http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif I care for my mum who suffers from schizophrenia so I can relate to anyone who cares for someone who has delusions. I know what you mean about life being hard or ok depending on how your mum is. No magic wand I'm afraid -...
gym
Where do snowmen go to dance?

A Snowball
I think one of the main reasons Rumanians, etc, are allowed to flood in, is to distract us from the real scam merchants and beggars in our society. It's a diversionary tactic. On the one hand we're being lambasted with how hard working they are, on the other that they're only here to take advantage...