[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Plus the call was free to get through to the DWP, don't forget

Nothing less than a win win situation for you then

Stay lucky
Go online, there are a lot of reputable firms to supply and deliver direct to your home

Read the customer reviews before you decide

Good luck
Hello Tracie

Had shingles myself, not nice, very painful
Hi Tracie.

Goodness, my head is spinning just by reading your post.

It all sounds so complicated and technical, so can you make it more simpler for me

Just in one sentence, if you don't mind what is your main worry Tracie?
The NHS definition of housebound says the following An individual will not be eligible for a home visit if they are able to leave their home environment on their own or with minimal assistance to visit public or social recreational public services (including shopping), and ultimate responsibility to...
Hi Alison

Sorry to hear about your mother and what you're all going through right.

Tell me, is the plan for her to return home?
Hi Robert You are obviously worried about your frail Mother living alone, which is totally understandable. At present, your Father is cared for in a safe environment, and appears settled, so whilst deciding and exploring the best way forward with your long term plans of having both parents live with...