[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
[/b] Unlawful! It needs to be done again and you need to be present to advocate for both parents! Hi, many thanks, Ive looked through the 2018 national framework and I can see exactly what you say here: 94. The individual should be given reasonable notice of the intention to undertake the Checklist...
Cloudygal wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:15 pm

We need a heatwave this year to get rid of it.. I assume that would help!
Historically, cold weather is more detrimental to the spread of common viruses such as flu or the common cold.
but I do not appreciate how we as male caregivers are viewed. As bb has said Richard, this is a site for unpaid carers, but if it helps, my wife has never objected to a male carer, and she had a couple fairly regularly under Reablement care. I know her current agency has a couple and the agency has...
I have contacted our care agency (Westminster) and not got much reassurance from them that they have any plans. I had an email last week from the agency that I use:- I am writing in connection with COVID-19, the new virus that has emerged from China in recent months. As it now appears to be spreadi...
The solution is to step back and do less. No-one is under any obligation to care for anyone else no matter what their relationship. Your mother will have to accept outside help and probably pay for it - that depends on her finances, if she has more than £23.5k in savings she will have to pay for eve...
She sometimes goes out at night and doesn’t know where she is. .......or does she know exactly where she is really, but doesn't want to tell you? I'm not wanting to offend and could be completely wrong, but it must be a possibility. I used to go to places/do things that I wouldn't have told my pare...
Sadie_2003 wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:52 pm

so cognitively she is great.

But she's being vile to me, screaming at me, throwing things at me, telling he how bad I am,

I just don't know what to do,
Does that make it any easier?
I am a new carer, suddenly thrown into this situation by an accident my hubby had. My anxiety is through the roof. I have asked for help from GP and seeing someone tomorrow. Have other carers experienced this and what have they done? Has your husband had a "Needs Assessment and yourself a "Carers A...
Is it also right to get the PH level down is acid like what said above or would this take the lining off the bladder and be going the other way. Thanks Anything with a low PH which is fit for human consumption shouldn't cause a problem with someone's bladder. Has your Dad been checked for a urine i...
I suspect that the hospital will try to discharge her quick as they can after the pacemaker is fitted and I would like to be as prepared as I can be. Any help would be really welcome, and thank you so much for having me! It's almost certain that they'll try and discharge her asap, but they must fir...