[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
(My plumber reckons they're the best on the market at the moment. He's lived and worked in the same town all his life so is unlikely to give bad advice!!) I can't claim any real knowledge of *best boiler*, but I do know that, a). plumbers will tend to recommend the ones that they prefer to fit, - b...
NicholasHill wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:21 am
I am Nicholas Hill please to me you all. I am a copywriter for a portable toilet hire company for almost five years now and i love to travel. So Hopefully I can meet some new friends here :D
So, why do you need advice from us about how to clean the toilets?

Are you just another spammer?
Although each case will be unique as each couple/families income will differ, you would think councils would have some sort of tier system available. That way if you worked it out yourself and landed between certain monetary levels of income/savings/benefits, you would know whether worth applying ....
Thanks again Chris, I'll keep digging

It's unusual that this sort of info is not prominent somewhere once you start looking, that just doesn't seem to be the case here.
Internet search .... DISABLED FACILITIES GRANT ... throws up several sites with guidance thereon. Pick of the bunch ? Disability Rights and SCOPE ... several others available : https://www.disabilityrightsuk.org/housing-grants https://www.scope.org.uk/support/disabled-people/disabled-facilities-gra...
It's been suggested that we apply for a disabled facilities grant to create a wetroom instead of our conventional bathroom. This is mainly because the OT dept seem to think it's OK for my wife to have a strip wash for the rest of her life and never have another shower or bath for as long as she live...
I have never claimed carers allowance as I was told I would be paid 64 quid but my husbands claim would go down by that amount, so whats the point. now, I am thinking I should make a claim for CA I thought my reply was relevant to the above. If not, what was the question? It's Alexander, not Alexan...
My Carers Allowance stopped when I took my state pension, (this is normal), I can't remember how much it was, but I do know that my wife's Attendance Allowance was not reduced by me having it. You should be able to find out what effects it will have on any other benefits here:- https://www.gov.uk/ca...
Can you swirl tea around your mouth, do you think? You might absorb a bit of caffeine etc through your gums!! I'm not sure if it's the caffeine I was wanting, (my body probably knows, but I don't) I've just got used to drinking tea regularly. It wasn't too bad by the time I got to the hospital, but...
...........brutal even. I'm having a Gastroscopy this afternoon, appointment is at 13:45, nothing to eat or drink for 6 hours beforehand. The not eating is a doddle, but no tea since 7:45 this morning is killing me. I always have a cup of tea on the go, and if i go out anywhere for more than an hour...