[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
The leg bag connects directly into the catheter. The less you mess with that the better ..a change every six to seven days is what we were told ..because every time that's opened up there s chance of introducing infection My wife's had a catheter for over 18 months now, (supra-pubic since April thi...
There is one big difference between PIP and AA which should be noted: with AA there is no Motability Allowance attached to it.

If you're over 65 you really don't need to go anywhere, do you! :angry:
The simplest thing that I can think of is to use a different dispenser for the toilet roll - I've experienced a few in institutional places such as hospitals or schools where it's a tedious process just to extract enough for normal usage - whether that would deter someone with your lady friends prob...
There's no need to sit with anyone for five hours straight to comply with 5 hours daily - if you're doing other things for your caree it all mounts up. Shopping, cooking, washing, dressing, toileting, housework, gardening, taking them out anywhere, whether it's just for pleasure or a Doctor's appoin...
the plan was we would care for them for free and not pay rent now after 4 years mum as ask us for rent but we still have to care for them doing all the house hold jobs Do they need the rent money, or are they just being nasty? Suggest to them that you are remunerated at £20.00 per person per hour f...
MS is a progressive disease - it gets worse - your Mum should see her GP - the nurse is almost certainly talking nonsense - Occupational Therapist will deal with whatever equipment you Mum may need.

Being a pensioner doesn't bar her from receiving benefits.
He currently lives in a council flat. Has 30k in the bank. Could I ask social services or the care assessors if they can put him in a home in this situation? Any help is appreciated. I’ve had enough and just want out. Sorry if it’s blunt and it makes me a bad person but it’s the truth Let's get one...
If it was supplied by your local "Wheelchair Services" it's best to take it up with them. Matrx backrests are the only ones that I know of, but the wheelchair has to be able to accept them, they won't just fit any wheelchair. https://www.thinkclinicalseating.co.uk/products/back-supports/matrx/matrx-...
I could easily fill my days without any caring duties - I have hobbies. Birdwatching Photographing Butterflies and Dragonflies, (and any other creepy crawlies that get in front of my lens). Pottery Reading One day I may even get my watercolours out and have another crack at that. I've often wondered...
But I can still feel the stress of the day draining out of me. A cup of tea in my hand ( only my second of the day) and finally I can start to relax safe in the knowledge she is in her cot bed and asleep. I'd want some red wine and some cheese, (and probably some insect repellent), but I've actuall...