[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
My wife is still in hospital in Southampton, she currently has an IU catheter fitted but has opted for a SP catheter. The hospital contacted the Urology dept at the nearby Southampton General Hospital and requested that an appointment be made for her to discuss/arrange this. A letter informing us of...
Don’t you find though so much packaging is becoming really difficult to open. Meat is now almost flat packed so when you pull the tab you find your newly purchased piece of sirloin steak fly majestically over the kitchen work top. And that special moment when you hold your breath opening a yoghurt ...
Linda_1503 wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 10:28 pm
What sort of a sadist manufacturer vacuum packs the Incontinence pads.
At a guess, one with a pair of scissors. :lol:
Rosemary_1706 wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 9:43 am
Mum had a pressure sore on her heel and the district nurses have her a foam bootie to cushion it. Wonder if that would work for the ankle?
It should do, my wife has one of those foam booties specifically for her ankle.
With most of your Dad's concerns seeming to be centred around driving, I'll give you a view from my perspective. I'm 18 years older than you and I've been driving (licensed) since 1972, but actually started in 1964. It's much harder than it was to enjoy the longer journeys or night time driving. It'...
If they expect someone to do jobs for them then that ought to be recompensed in some way. I've been dismayed at carees expecting family to make huge journeys to do jobs for them, but never think about the costs involved. Petrol isn't free just because you are a carer! I was reading through somethin...
The husband of a friend of mine received his bus pass and was looking for some way to use it. He bought a motor bike on eBay and decided to travel from Lymington to Brighton by bus to collect it. That's close to 90 miles and a two hour trip by car. He left at 9.30 a.m. and eventually arrived in Brig...
Gone with the Mind (one for all our dementia sufferers :)) An Aunt of mine once went to a fancy dress thingy with a film theme - it was just supposed to be hats - she wore no hat but had a placard around her neck saying "Gone with the Wind" :lol: Cool Band Luke Cool Hand Puke Tool Hand Luke Cool Ha...
Colonoscopy will be a doddle! I’ve had several and theres nothing to worry about. I'd rather not have another one, although It wasn't too bad. The last five minutes felt a bit strange, there was definitely a fair amount of rummaging going on which was uncomfortable on the outside rather than the in...
You don't need gas if you want to have an oil-fired boiler. You will need to have an oil storage tank outside somewhere. If you don't have a gas supply in your area it would be prohibitively expensive or maybe just impossible to arrange it. You can check if there's a gas supply near you:- https://ww...