[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Try and keep the format going if you can .. ______ at number _12_ is _Macarthur Park - Richard Harris__ Melly1 Yes, it had gone a bit off topic - my choice, (and I've been thinking quite hard), the lyrics can mean a lot of things to different people, my interpretation is not the same as the writer'...
The DWP, (and all the other agencies of that ilk) are interested in one thing only: and it's most definitely not you and your problems, it's reducing expenditure. They don't care how they do it or for how brief a time they do it, if they can achieve it at all then they have almost certainly fulfille...
I don't want to pee on your parade, but the problem with Alzheimers/ Dementia is that no sooner do you conjure a solution to a problem, than the problem will change, or the person with the problem will unwittingly (or purposely - who knows? ) find another way to confound you. My wife had access to a...
Louise was last active on the forum on the same day as her original post, she's not been back since then, according to her profile.
I sometimes feel as if I don't have a life of my own and can't cope but I get over it and carry on. You're far from alone there, it's very common. I'm possibly better fixed than some as I get some time to myself most days - I make sure of it - but things don't always go to plan. Take yesterday, Wed...
Long Shot by Azad Cudi

I found this very interesting - an account of the (mainly) Kurdish volunteers who defeated ISIS at Kobani in 2014/15.
I have a further plan. The day before my wife's last appointment she received the usual automated and recorded phone call reminding her about the appointment: when the next one comes I shall phone them back immediately and remind them that their disabled parking bay is for disabled visitors and not ...
Rebecca_1912 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:27 pm

My intentions are to ease his family's worries about him being alone at night,
Very noble, (but not necessarily the best course of action as has already been suggested).

What are his family prepared to do to help?
Hi Katie. We all need to vent sometimes, it's a common theme, and nothing to feel guilty (or stupid) about. Just like there are no lessons in being a carer, there are no lessons in being a parent. We all just do what we can in both instances. I thought my parents were a bit crap most of the time, un...
I believe that a disabled bay can only be used by someone DISPLAYING a blue badge. If they are not displaying a badge, they shouldn't be parked there! 100% correct. I just took my wife to a dentist in Xchurch this afternoon, as usual there was a car in the sole disabled bay, it's often a staff memb...