[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Despite the obvious need there is no discount scheme purchasing essential mobility items, walkers, rollators, mobility scooters etc. They are at least VAT free for the disabled, (Who else would want them?) pretty much everything in the way of equipment is, right up to vehicles, and it's a sizeable ...
You can't do it all on your own, or if you do it's hard and absolutely relentless as you've already discovered. Has your Mum had a "Needs Assessment" and yourself a "Carers Assessment"? Wandering around in the night asking neighbours the time is not normal, (my mother used to go around at night - in...
That's good to hear, I'm pleased for you.

How about something simple for starters like a bunch of flowers, maybe just some Freesias with a nice scent?
Chris From The Gulag wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:50 am
TV is the opium of the masses.

Love it and ... only too true ... if the masses cannot think for themselves ?

1984 / 2019 ... what's next ... a happy pill in every take-a-way ?
I can't take all of the credit, I was paraphrasing Karl Marx:- "Religion is the opium of the masses"
TV is the opium of the masses, when you have the time to watch TV - do something other than watch TV. If you're watching TV because you just want to chill out , then read a book instead, or do a crossword, or go and sit in the garden for a while and just watch and listen. There are a million other t...
On the tenth day of Christmas, Santa gave to me, Ten nearly redundant Elves Nine tasty food treats, Eight Sprout Surprise crackers, Seven calls need making, Six DWP questionnaires, Five uneaten meals to wash up, Four loads of washing, Three urine soaked garments, Two quiet mins and a day off beside ...
On the eighth day of Christmas, Santa gave to me,
Eight Sprout Surprise crackers,
Seven calls need making,
Six DWP questionnaires,
Five uneaten meals to wash up,
Four loads of washing,
Three urine soaked garments,
Two quiet mins and a day off beside the sea.
There's a lot of lifting which is taking its toll on our backs Your local Occupational Therapist should be able to provide a hoist, you shouldn't be lifting your Gran. Who's going to look after her when you injure your back? Who's going to look after you when you injure your back? Who's going to lo...
On the sixth day of Christmas, Santa gave to me,
Six DWP questionnaires,
Five uneaten meals to wash up,
Four loads of washing,
Three urine soaked garments,
Two quiet mins and a day off beside the sea.
Did your Mum look anything like this? ;)
dog.jpg