[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi My mum had a stroke around 20 years ago, until August time between my dad and myself and at home carers for the last 12 months, we’ve looked after her. She recently became unsafe with her mobility and after an initial few weeks in respite, it was decided it was safer for her to stay in residentia...
Thank you for the kind words and support. My mum receives PIP payments so I think they have the benefits they are entitled to. They have chosen to keep a private firm for care they were using before my mum deteriorated, and make a top up payment following the contribution from the local authority. M...
Hi hope it’s ok to post this on here? My mum had a stroke around 20 years ago, she was left with communication difficulties, and effecting her right side. She and my dad have coped well, although struggled, up until around 4 years ago where she’s started to get gradually worse and mobility has been ...