[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
And we have Ali boy telling us Tighten your belts or face spiralling prices, Darling warns as inflation overtakes pay rises well they just claim extra expenses, give them a set fee not a massive one and tell them that is it for the year and make them have to do at least a minimum with it those who o...
On the Government website there is a petition asking the government to pay carers the full state pension even if they have not worked the minimum number of years required

Find the petition here

Lets get at least 200 signatures to get a response from the government
On the Government website there is a petition asking the government to pay carers the full state pension even if they have not worked the minimum number of years required

Find the petition here

Lets get at least 200 signatures to get a response from the government
Smiler also depending on when it is
[quote]By Michele
Re]

LINK
If all the forums are discussing the protest then surely that is a good thing as it means that members of those sites are also on here or visit here. As far as I know there is only 1 site that is against it and he seems to be against anything.
I would expect loads of people with a lease car do the same leave their caree at home and go out in the car sometimes it can be the only way to get everything in that you are going for
My point exactly
Or no respite is available for them to appear
<t>People are using their DLA for the things it was not meant to some would like to use the mobility part of DLA for a car but cannot because they use it to pay gas , electric or even food bills.<br/> Those who have got a car and have to find the money for fuel and at up to £5.90 a gallon (diesel...