[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
You may have the right quote Gem but that is what these money grabbers have spin doctors for to find old things like that and alter it to make it sound original along with the other things these spin doctors do
there are only 700-000 carers in receipt of allowance to few to have any real say in the next election But how many are entitled to it that don't receive it ? if you include them then that makes a lot of difference especially if you also include the person been cared for. Change isn't going to happ...
This is not about easy options so much as the recruitment problems in the care "industry". And of course the much lower minimum wage for under 21s, and especially those under 18. Which is what this is REALLY about. You are right it is about money all it will mean is that some will employ a lot of 1...
<t>As Blunkett was given £20,000 a year to do his job because of his disability, I believe this was about 30% of his wage, then should all other disabled in work ask for an extra 30% on top of their wage to do their job? Well if it is good enough for the MPs then it is good enough for the ordinar...
Your having a laugh George 4% the only thing keeping inflation down is those items we buy about once in a blue moon that have dropped so much the every day things like food gas electric water petrol you would be lucky if the monthly figure was double that
<t>I think the closest you will get now is the CPI & the RPI where they add and take away things that they think people are buying and not buying some are fine like VIDEO and VHS tapes but people are still buying ordinary oil (vegetable, sunflower) that has been taken out and replaced with olive...
The biggest fraud is committed by just 650 people who use 2 words to justify it and those words EXPENSE ACCOUNT They claim for things ordinary people have to pay for out of their income they cannot run to their employer and say it cost me this here's the bill.
This has reminded me of old dolls friend who was headmaster at rather posh private school near Windsor as you know all new boys and parents have to be interviewed by the beak anywho this couple entered headships office and said "good afternoon head iam DAVID BATES this is my wife JOYCE BATES and my...
So there is at least one who is more like a child that an adult and I am sure there will be more, they cannot put aside past differences for the future of the protest
Admit mistakes have been made-correct them- and let's get a real protest going.
Why not say what mistakes, in your opinion, and not just mistakes have been made anybody can just say mistakes have been made show examples