[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I just had a letter from them saying they overpaid me by nearly £200 if they sack the ones who make mistakes then good .
You have at least 650 to choose from Image Image
<t>In all the time I have been a carer I have not seen much success on the carers front, anything that has been given with one hand is taken with the other hand, but the government want the disabled and carers to go back to work. One thing that gets my back up is nothing to do with carers but the fa...
<t>If you pay for a bus journey it used to be the further you travelled the more you paid now they have set fairs so pay say £2 and can go nearly the whole of the route the bus takes in one direction. Why should anyone who only wants to go a few hundred yards pay the same as someone who want to t...
Been disabled myself there is a box to tick for a companion to accompany you but nothing to allow the carer to use the pass on your behalf
Hi I am new her been caring for that long they never had carers allowance when I started. This is my first PC I am just starting out and I am lost with it to me it more lik an electronic typewriter at my age I think the pc will outlast me