[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
We need somebody who KNOWS what they are doing and to put it right because Gordon Brown can't, Get him out Image Image

So that counts out every politician then
You are entitled to claim Job Seekers Allowance for up to 8 weeks of jury service (remember, your period of jury service is normally expected to last up to 2 weeks). If you are on contribution-based Job Seekers Allowance you must have a Certificate of Loss of Earnings signed by the benefit office an...
All weather checks for fuel payments will be done in the north pole if the employee sent can bare 5 mins in swimming trunks no payments will be given out Image Image
The government are stupid obesity is due to what calories you consume to how many you burn off if you consume more than you burn your body stores them. As kids now sit for hours in front of monitors playing games rather than outside running burning off what they consume. Parents feed their kids like...
High rate DLA is £46.75 a week and you can get the same cars with DLA as war pension the difference is the deposit has the cars become more expensive the deposits are lower one I looked at was £2000 + on war pension but £3000+ on high rate DLA
Thanks for the offer George but your not my type Image Image
<t>I heard her on 5live last night and the £1 a day does not include gas, electric, water or council tax or any other bills but one person near enough called her a freeloader when she said going out she then changed it to functions where food & drink was offered free. if you raid the place su...
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE POSITIVE AND PUSH YOURSELF TO KEEP YOUR INDEPENDANCE. So true Kenneth if you push yourself once then those who make the decisions decide you can do more, no matter how much discomfort you may be in by doing that once in a while. They waste money on appeals when the cheapes...
Someone who works in a sweat shop would love to earn 31p an hour some are paid only £1 a day so less than 10p per hour as they work for 12 or more hours a day
Those who know how to cheat the system will soon find a way round the new rules even if it means they have to work a few hours a week. the neighbour occasionally seen working in his garden may be terminally ill, this was the case with a friend of my parents, he tried to keep going up to the end, was...