[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Thanks, Chris.<br/> <br/> My husband now has carers 21 hours a week. They are providing home support but he needs stimulation and to find new interests as he can never go back to work or help me on the farm again. This was meant to have been organised by the company who provide the carers but the...
<t>After my husband's accident, which was reported in the national newspapers, I had a visit from a middle aged Australian couple who claimed to be looking for the home of the McFarlane family. Being a sociable person and one who welcomes people from abroad, I invited them in for coffee and tried to...
<t>My husband had an accident in May 2007 which left him brain damaged. He was discharged with no care package (the rehab consultant deemed he didn't need it) in August 2007. <br/> <br/> I struggled to cope with his behaviour till November. He has uncontrollable rages and assaults me. Social Service...