<t>My 'real' 1st car was a 3 wheeled X baker's van, bought form my brother -in-law, didn't last long.<br/> <br/> I conceder my 1st car as a white mini, bought from my mate at work, it had a 'sports steering wheel' (a small one, all the rage with us boy racers at the time), my mate charged me an extr...
First
Thank you all for your kind words Image
<t>As some of you may remember<br/> I have been under the doctor, for a little while (9th December 2013), and had to have a small operation, on my tummy. <br/> <br/> The hospital, were a little concerned because they found more evidence of carcinoid disease, and arranged a subsequent CT Scan.<br/> I...
Thought you may like to see some of the photos:
I didn't even know we had a Members' Corner, Image How do I find/use it?
Sorry I didn't know this had been sent.Image
I'm hoping to get some photos soon, Steve's a bit cautious of putting photos of Tom on line, but I expect he will allow one or two , fingers crossed. Image
<t>We have had a fantastic (and unexpected) start to 2014. As some of you may know our Son, daughter in-law, and grandson (Tom) live in Edinburgh. unfortunately, Jan has considered it to much of a physically exhausting prospect to travel, to Edinburgh to see 'The Kids'. That was until this year, whe...
May I take this opportunity to wish everyone at Carers UK and on this Forum a very merry Christmas and a happy 2014.