[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>The amount of money that an LA allocates for care is limited. If the care package needed exceeds the amount it will cost for residential care then residential care is recommended and the choice is a stark one between too little care in the home or residential care. The ILF raises this limit subst...
It looks so good, well done darren.

What a good idea to put in a section on support. And to list all those carer centres. Wouldn't it be great if each centre sent a small deligation next year?
I know a number of people who use Facebook as safe storage for their photos. My daughter is travelling at the moment and I know that she plans to download her photos (empty the memory card) into Facebook while she is away.
Wonderful videos Image with brilliantly articulate people. THANK YOU!
What a heartbreakingly retrograde step Image
hearing other people's stories has made me really aware of how good our Personal Assistants are. So true, Pamr. And I find it shocking just how very varied peoples' experiences are. I do think that, if you are unsure of the obligations of the services and the various statutes which govern these, th...
<t>My adult son's DP's work well; agency staff are excellent (after some bedding in) and the support worker we employ ourselves is a buddy as much as a support worker. <br/> <br/> A huge part of this package is to slowly move my son's care over to others; to make him independent of myself and his fa...
<t>This discussion has certainly given me much to think about. But it is falling further and further into divisory tactics. <br/> <br/> To compare one vulnerable group to another, to set one set of needs against another is damaging and detrimental to a debate such as this and serves no useful purpos...
Last time we flew, there were those detector arches. After third attempt to line son up under one, he was waved through unscanned (so if you need a mule of any sort, he's your man!). Body scanners should be even more fun for us if and when we ever fly again http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile....
I received this and thought it might be of interest to others. Hi everyone - firstly, i know this looks long, but please read this if you have the time. it's not often I forward a general request to sign petitions or lobby your local MP, but I am doing so now because I've been closely involved with ...