[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
In 2004, I proposed a motion at the AGM, that Carers Allowance increased to equate to minimum wage. It was passed almost unanimously. I am disappointed at the lack of progress. However, since then, lots has changed. The 2014 Care Act said that everyone needing support was supposed to be entitled to ...
It is NOT up to mum to choose whether or not to have a sitter!
It's YOUR choice when you are or are not going to care for her!
She doesn't control anything, she has now lost the capacity to make valid decisions.
Your parents should be receiving benefits and support from Social Services, which can then be used to pay you.
OK for someone to lock doors as long as the keys are taken out of the lock and everyone has keys? Otherwise it is imprisonment!!!
If Amorolfine doesn't resolve the issue, then tablets are prescribed for serious infections.
It's really important to keep the feet clean, use clean towels every time and apply powder or cream. Maybe the carer and you can try to think of the best way of persuading mum?
We are all responsible for our own happiness.
That tells you everything you need to know.
I doubt you are the first person he has been like this with, and won't be the last.
Make it VERY clear that you want nothing to do with him.

Are you afraid of him?
I've had many teeth taken out under sedation by a consultant. Injection in the hand and you don't know anything about it, but need to have someone take you home again afterwards.