[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Dear Elizabeth,<br/> Oh, how I know what you are going through! My eldest son was perfect in every way, always exceeded his milestones, etc. etc. Delightful child, but then I had helped when my kid brother was born, was an ex social worker, former Queen's Guide, and took a Brownie Pack of 24 girl...
Thanks Eun, I hadn't realised that.
<t>I agree with the advice of everyone else. Sorry to hear about the cellulitis, I've had it twice, unfortunately it happens after joint replacements, and I've got two! I bought a "Circulation Booster" as advertised on the TV, after my second knee replacement. My local chemist told me that he had on...
<t>I would suggest that you contact Radio Solent. I'm a Hampshire listener and know that Dorset Social Services are truly awful to deal with, if just of half of what they report is true. They have helped me over several other issues in the past (nothing to do with care) and their reporters and prese...
<t>In our area, a bus driver was out of order. The aggrieved people went to Radio Solent, the driver was sacked and the complainants got free bus travel for life - now that's what I call A RESULT!!! It is really important that you contact the company concerned. If your mum is disabled then they have...
<t>Dear Zebada,<br/> It's not silly you at all. You need to start taking a different attitude (one which took me years by the way, so learn from my mistakes!) It's actually silly Social Services. The more you are empowered to care for you son, the more he will maximise his full potential, and the le...
Hi Kirstie,
Thanks for that information. Can you give us more information on how Q jump works?
<t>My mum's is at least 9 years old now. Purchased from John Lewis, covered by extended warranty, now renewed annually, it's had a few repairs, but is brilliant for her. She has terrible osteoporosis and can't use a washing line. She chucks any dirty washing in it, and can set it going. The carers j...
<t>Holly, long ago, I joined the local Venture Scout group (and met my husband to be!) We were always working towards the Duke of Edinburgh's Award or similar, and so looking for Community Service projects. Many schools run DofE schemes to. You might like to discuss with your social worker whether t...
I haven't got a clue where roll call is either, and it doesn't come up when you use the search facility either. Like everything else, it's probably easy when you know how, but for the benefit of newbies please can you at least ensure that the search facility works! Thankyou.