[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>You are in a simply awful situation, and have some difficult choices to make - something has to change. Should you stay, or go must be the first. I'm really concerned about your comments concerning nan's will. You may not know, but Social Services have a duty to investigate issues like this, unde...
<t>Thanks for this. I only discovered that mum was losing her sight by chance. She complained that the TV programmes she wanted to watch were never on at the right time, so I arranged for her to have a Sky Plus box. Some time later, I asked if she was enjoying it, only to learn that she hadn't used ...
<t>Dear Juggler,<br/> I was supporting five different family members entitled to highest DLA care for years, in the end I developed a very serious illness. Don't let this happen to you, and don't for one minute feel that you are a failure, you are just trying to do the impossible, so stop being Supe...
That sounds like a good idea, I don't really understand enough about the intricacies of the site. Will get in touch with the mods. Thankyou.
<t>The My Money Matters side of things is only part of a larger ongoing investigation involving the Local Government Ombudsman. I'd rather not go into full details at this stage, suffice it to say that I seem to have opened a jumbo size can of worms. It seems whenever I mention my son's situation, I...
<t>I now have a 4 page letter from the Lead Manager for LD in the county, saying sorry, sorry and sorry. They intend to introduce "My Money Matters" right across the county. The care provider has been told that they must now redo my sons money records for the last 6 months. The County will then arra...
<t>My MIL was a lovely person, we never ever had a cross word between us in over 30 years, although we were very different in some ways. When she developed Alzheimers FIL found her very difficult at times, when she wasn't her usual kind and gentle self. Having celebrated their diamond wedding togeth...
<t>Just wanted to say hello. I too have had relatives refusing to complete forms, pride gets in the way so often. FIL flatly refused to apply for a blue badge to make parking easier saying "I'm not disabled!" even when he couldn't even walk from his house to the gate. My mum refused to claim DLA for...
<t>Hi again,<br/> <br/> Make sure that you mention all the things which have recently been provided by the OT when asking for a review of the decision. One would hope that the DM's will realise from these just how difficult daily life is, after all the NHS and Social Services wouldn't provide things...
I agree Parsifal. As I get older, I wonder if this threat (as I perceive it) is mentioned in the documentation as an attempt to put people off from claiming what they are entitled to?