[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
IMHO trying to do anything 24/7 is unsustainable, be it caring or writing. Better to divide time into compartments so that when you are doing one thing you can concentrate on that then move on to the next compartment with a clearer mind. thanks. All you've said is great advice. I can put the writin...
Thanks to all who replied. :) I had counselling 25 years ago, about my relationship with my mother. Then more a few years ago, from an absolutely fantastic woman, because I thought I couldn't cope at all about my father. That's kept me going these last 2/3 years. I have changed certain things but it...
Hi! I'd say how lovely it is to be here but, I imagine, we've all been driven here by need. :P I care for my father, in his late 80s. I live around the corner from him and he has 4 carers a day. All I have to do is help him with the various agencies of Council/health stuff and see to his groceries a...