[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
You reckon? http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_lol.gif More therapy than effective campaigning maybe? Along the lines of write down what's making you mad http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_lol.gif There's far too many points in there for one letter. Who knows, maybe it will be filed with the green...
Done and some lol http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_lol.gif [quote]Dear Margot James, As a 24/7 carer and as your constituent i am writing firstly to ask you if you would be prepared to sign EDM 1332] Having worked for two MPs and having drafted replies to constituents i reckon i could make a good...
I would say it is taking responsibility for another persons physical welfare and or emotional well being. Although of course the word caring could also be applied to looking after an animal or even a plant i guess. On Gordon Conochie's blog someone commenting said that unpaid carers should be known ...
<t>This is why we use out DPs to pay for care from Crossroads rather than employ a PA and becoming employers ourselves. We have the same carers each week so we have continuity of care. We choose the hours we want BUT we don't have to worry about training, health and safety, sickness leave, holidays,...
Our GP practice is too large. They took over another practice and took on too much. Most of the GPs are women who work part time so it's hard to get continuity of care and what's more they seem to give different advice which makes it confusing. Nobody has ever asked me how i cope as a carer. On the ...
Thanks Charles..so now i am looking for a car with a catalytic converter as well as everything else lol. Actually seriously..thanks Image
From the motability site: Tip 3. Petrol or diesel? Petrol and diesel engines have different effects on the environment. Engines powered by diesel generally produce less CO2 but more air quality pollutant emissions than their petrol counterparts. But which one should you choose? As a rule of thumb, i...
Thanks everyone. I'll definitely have a look a the links and the cars you have mentioned. I really do need some help with this Image
I mean, I can think of better things to do than being a Carer at the heavy end, cant you, regardless of how much money we get ? I can think of lots of things i would rather do than be a heavy end carer,(i don't need to be needed) as long as the people i love are happy, feel wanted, loved and are a ...
My husband's motability car is up for renewal in march and we've just had a letter saying we should be thinking about what car to get next. I am a fully paid up feminist but have to admit other than driving I havent got a clue about cars. I wouldn't even know how to open the bonnet of our current ca...