Hi! Welcome! I joined yesterday and so I am new too!

Hope you find the information and support really helpful

Chris
Hi!

No I don't mind at all! Thanks!

Chris
www.pegfed.co.uk
Hi!

I have posted some shocking information in the campaigns section! You might already be involved in this campaign! If not please read the post and document carefully and please write with your concerns to your MP and/or the health minister asap!

Chris
www.pegfed.co.uk
Hi! I know this will affect many people nationally and please please note it is not confirmed yet but could be soon! There is a proposal to change a lot of issues re the supplies of stoma and continence products which includes catheters too! The Department of Health ( www.dh.gov.uk ) document " Arra...
Hi! Thanks for sharing this!

Brought a tear to my eye this morning- so valuable to read.

Chris

www.pegfed.co.uk

www.mypeggypeg.blogspot.com
Hi!

I am a newcomer to the forum and whilst I am a carer like many I am a patient too!

My new website might help and support those who have enteral feeding (PEG feeding) and as the days and weeks go by there will be a lot more added there too!

www.pegfed.co.uk

Thanks

Chris
Hi! Whilst I care for my parents ( see new people section!) I have enteral feeding myself and just wondered if this was something people here were dealing with whilst caring? Just to say you are not alone and look forward to chatting to you soon! Chris www.pegfed.co.uk www.mypeggypeg.blogspot.com
Good Morning! Chris here in sunny ( yes it is!) Devon! Parents keep my busy with Mum having Parkinsons and Dad had a rugby accident almost 40 years ago! I am not too well myself with very rare conditions and need enteral feeding! I keep myself occupied with a hobby of card making and I am completing...